Recommended Global Gastroenterology Conferences
Clinical Gastroenterology 2017
ConferenceSeries Ltd invites gastroenterology expertise, researchers, professors, scientific communities, therapists, counsellors, delegates, students, business professionals and executives to attend the “13th Clinical Gastroenterology & Hepatology Conference” which is going to be held on November 13-15, 2017 at Las Vegas, U.S.A.
ConferenceSeries Ltd International organizes 1000+ Global events inclusive of 300+ Conferences every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 500+ Open access journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members as you can have a look at Conference Series. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology Conference is to provide speakers & organising committee members with a broad spectrum of themes in clinical gastroenterology and hepatology, including the diagnostic, endoscopic, interventional, and therapeutic advances in cancer, inflammatory diseases, functional gastrointestinal disorders, nutrition, absorption, and secretion.
Clinical Gastroenterology 2017 mainly focuses on the latest diagnostic and therapeutic techniques for gastrointestinal diseases. This clinical gastroenterology conference will deliver a comprehensive overview of the latest information, insights and practices in gastroenterology, hepatology, endoscopy and more. The agenda aims to provide a forum for all gastroenterologists, internal medicine specialists and hepatologists within the region to exchange ideas, discuss innovative methods and review new developments within the field of gastroenterology. The program addresses the hottest topics as well as new medications on the market and innovative surgical techniques discusses the latest research outcomes and technological advancements in the field and brings together leading gastroenterologists, surgeons, physicians, research scholars, students along with industrial and pharma professionals to exchange share their views on critical aspects of gastroenterology research. This gastroenterology conference brings together Presidents and Eminent Personalities to explore opportunities on emerging platforms in the field of gastrointestinal therapeutics.
Our team includes more than 900 hands-on clinical development professionals worldwide with experience in gastroenterology protocols, many with clinical trial experience across multiple indications. Our close working relationships with investigators and sites ensure our ability to conduct a preliminary feasibility assessment quickly to predict enrolment and identify potential challenges.
Today, the US central bank decided to keep the Fed Funds Target Rate unchanged at 0% to 0.25%. The decision was basically justified by arguing that external headwinds for the US economy have increased in recent weeks. Also, the Fed expects lower oil prices to keep inflation very low for longer. In the words of the Fed in the FOMC statement: "Recent global economic and financial developments may restrain economic activity somewhat and are likely to put further downward pressure on inflation in the near term. This year, approximately 20 million people suffer from at least one digestive disorder, we will incur $18 billion in healthcare costs and lost productivity, and thousands of people will die unnecessarily.
Digestive diseases are expensive and debilitating. They burden our healthcare system with significant cost and negatively impact our economy. Wait times are growing while resources are shrinking. A significant proportion of digestive disease is preventable and much of it is treatable, particularly if diagnosed early. Given the alarming rate at which digestive diseases are increasing, the life-changing and often devastating impact digestive disease has on people remains largely under appreciated. In the past five years, we conducted more than 180 trials in gastroenterological indications involving more than 167,000 patients at approximately 6,400 sites.
Past Conference Report
Clinical Gastroenterology 2016
8th International Conference on Clinical Gastroenterology & Hepatology (Clinical Gastroenterology -2016) organised by Conference Series LLC took place at Holiday Inn, Toronto International Airport -970 Dixon Road, Rexdale, Toronto, ON M9W 1J9, Canada during October 03-05, 2016. The conference highlighted the theme, “Updates on Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology”. It is an annual meeting for the study of Gastrointestinal, Liver and Pancreatic diseases.
We successfully hosted Clinical Gastroenterology -2016 conference with the support and contribution of the organizing committee members. The conference was marked with the presence of renowned scientists, talented young researchers, students and business delegates driving the three days event into the path of success with thought provoking keynote and plenary presentations. Active participation and generous response were received from the Organizing Committee Members and Editorial Board Members of OMICS International Journals. Professors, Researchers, and Students from diverse groups made this conference as one of the most successful and productive event in 2016 from Conference Series LLC.
The conference was initiated with a warm welcome note from Honorable guests and the Keynote forum lead by Dr.Indran Indrakrishnan, GDC Endoscopy, and Emory University, USA, followed by Dr. Andrew Vaillant, Replicor Inc., Canada and Dr. Abdul Aziz Aadam, Northwestern University, USA. Our special thanks to Dr.Indran Indrakrishnan, GDC Endoscopy and Dr.Lulu Xu, China Pharmaceutical University, China, the Honorable Moderators for the conference who contributed a major part for the success of this event.
The highlights of the meeting were the enlightening keynote lectures from:
- Dr.Indran Indrakrishnan, GDC Endoscopy, Emory University, USA, on the topic, “Identification and correction of decreasing cancer screening colonoscopy rate during the economic recession”.
- Dr. Andrew Vaillant, Replicor Inc., Canada on the topic, “Nucleic acid polymers: Broad spectrum antiviral agents and their development as the backbone of new antiviral therapies for the treatment of chronic HBV and HBV/HDV infection”.
- Dr. Abdul Aziz Aadam, Northwestern University, USA on the topic, “EMR to ESD: East meets west, implementation of an ESD program at an academic medical center”.
- Dr. Nathalie Rivard, University de Sherbrooke, Canada on the topic, “The complex role of SHP-2 tyrosine phosphatase in the development of colorectal cancer”.
The conference proceedings were carried out through various scientific sessions and plenary lectures:
- Title: Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Innovation from China presented by Dan Liu, Harbin Medical University, China.
- Title: Demethyleneberberine attenuates isoniazid-induced-liver injury by reducing CYP2E1 expression and preventing endoplasmic reticulum stress presented by Lulu Xu, China Pharmaceutical University, China.
- Title Endoscopic treatment of biliopancreatic diseases in children. Analysis of 31 patients presented by Raul Antonio Brizuela Quintanilla, National Center of Minimal Access Surgery, Cuba.
- Title: Endoscopic treatment of gastroesophageal reflux disease, in particular the endoluminal fundoplication presented by Antonio Iannetti, Honorary Member of UNIGASTRO, Italy.
- Title: Novel In vitro Three Dimensional Culture of Human Intestinal Cell Lines to develop a 3D Model for Inflammatory Bowel Disease presented by Rasha Dosh, Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
- Title: Expand and characterize of colon cancer-derived stem cells presented byKianosh Vahedi, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Science, Iran.
- Title: Cost-effectiveness Analysis of Ultrasonography Screening for Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Metabolic Syndrome Patients presented by Pochamana Phisalprapa, Siriraj Hospital, Thailand.
- Title: Update on proton Pump Inhibitors presented by Indran Indrakrishnan, GDC Endoscopy center, USA.
- Title: A Childbirth eutocic which hinder heart defects of a baby born at term at the Maternity Hospital of the Kingasani Centre II, the average monthly deliveries is 800 cases video presentation by Jean Mukwela, Clinician Scientist, Zaire.
Conference Series LLC has taken the privilege of felicitating Clinical Gastroenterology -2016 Organizing Committee, Editorial Board Members and Keynote Speakers who supported for the success of this event. Conference Series LLC, congratulate the Best Poster awardee.
We are glad to inform that all accepted abstracts for the conference have been indexed in OMICS International Journal, Journal of Gastrointestinal and Digestive System as a special issue.
We sincerely thank the Organizing Committee Members, Editorial Board Members of OMICS International Journals, Participants, Attendees and Media Partners for their gracious presence and generous support, without which the conference would not have reached the pinnacle of success. With the unique feedback from the conference, Conference Series LLC would like to announce the commencement of the “13th Clinical Gastroenterology & Hepatology Conference during Nov 13-15, 2017 Las Vegas, USA.”
Let us meet again @ Clinical Gastroenterology-2017
Past Reports Proceedings Gallery